YOU CAN TRUST.
At Metrix, we pride ourselves in providing you with first-class building services. Since our incorporation in 2010, we have been offering a wealth of knowledge and experience to the construction industry in Mauritius, tailoring bespoke packages to suit all our clients’ requirements.
The company has recently moved to its new premises at La Fabrique, Beaux Songes, which represents a strategic location for our business. The West coast is booming, with an accelerated growth in property development, promoted by not less than 7 estate agents. The increasing demand for professional services has given us the opportunity to establish an excellent reputation among our clients.
WHY WORK WITH US?
The company has come a long a way from its humble beginnings as a oneman company, we are now 5 administrative officers (managing director, financial controller, project manager, quantity surveyors) and many on-site dedicated workers (foremen, masons, stonework masons, helpers, professional plumbers, electricians, welder and a mechanic).
Together, we unite our expertise to reach our common goal : TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. we are meticulous and driven by the desire to give our best to every project we work on. Working in partnership with sister company Signature Developments, we have now access to a larger pool of additional qualified resources.
RETAIL & OFFICE SPACES AVAILABLE ON STRATEGIC LOCATION : CHEMIN 20 PIEDS, GRAND BAIE
WE STEP IN EVEN BEFORE THE FIRST STONE IS LAID. FROM THE DESIGN STAGE TO HANDING OVER THE KEYS, WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING, AND STRIVE TO STAY WITHIN DEADLINES AND BUDGET. OUR MAIN SCOPE OF SERVICES RANGE FROM PROJECT MANAGEMENT TO CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT, TENANT COORDINATION, QUANTITY SURVEYING AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES.
- Call pre-tender meetings with the client and professional team to discuss the project and to raise all exigencies.
- Prepare a pre-contract planning of activities up to start of works on site.
- Organize and coordinate design meetings including M&E services.
- Assist and advise the client on the cost plan, budget and sub-contractors.
- Advise the client in all technical aspects of the construction.
- Advise the client on all possible alternatives in the choice of materials and/or services.
- Advise the client on any potential savings that can be made.
All of our services are designed to generate the best value through efficiency, cost savings and quality of service. From establishing the program of works to the handing over of the project, we monitor every step of the way, while carrying out regular site visits and implementing quality control procedures. Our client is given regular feedback and is informed of any extra works prior to execution.
- Prepare a Project Hand Book including communication procedures and project directory.
- Draw a program of works (POW) for the client and the contractor, or assess the POW issued by the contractor.
- Submit a list of information required and queries to the client / professional team with deadline dates.
- Manage the professional team and chair design meetings as and when required.
- Make regular site visits and ensure that the works are executed according to plans and specifications.
- Guide the contractor in applying the right building methods.
- Liaise with nominated sub-contractors for technical details, shop drawings and implementation schedules.
- Coordinate all activities on site and make sure that the works are progressing as per schedule.
- Monitor and document all change requests and instructions.
- Manage all contractual aspects of the project and the administration thereof.
- Give regular feedback and report to the client on all points mentioned above.
COMPLETED CONSTRUCTIONS IN MAURITIUS
Villa at Beau Plan
Townhouses construction at Bois Chandelle, Mont Choisy
Hotel Renovation at Trou aux Biches
Ebène Junction Business Hub at Ebène
Apart-hotel renovation at Trou aux Biches
Residential project at Belle Vue
Villas at Balaclava
Townhouses at Bois Chandelle
Business Hub at Calebasses
Hotel at Mont Choisy
OUR SENIOR MANAGERS
Mr. Patrick Goupille
Managing Director and Senior Project Manager
With more than 10 years of experience and expertise in the field of Construction, Contracts Management and Logistics Management, Patrick’s greatest force is the peace of mind he offers to our clients. Whatever their requests, no matter how specific, he will have dealt with parallel issues previously and successfully.
Mr. Damien Duchenne
Chief Financial Officer
With his diploma in Finance and several years of experience in Focalis Group, providing financial assistance and business development support services, Damien is a valuable asset to the company.